Production OperativePosted on: November 17, 2021
Do you want to work 4 days a week Monday to Thursday?
Euramax is a well established Manufacturing Business, trading for over 70 years. We are growing considerably and looking for new employees to join us at this exciting time.
Days: Monday to Thursday 5.30am to 4.30pm
Twilight: Monday to Thursday 4.30pm to 3.30am
Nights: Monday to Thursday 6pm to 5am
Days: £10.00 per hour
Twilight: £11.25 per hour (includes 12.5% shift premium)
Nights: £11.80 per hour (includes 18% shift premium)
Benefits of working for Euramax:
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- 42 hour contract, Monday to Thursday, paid weekly
- Fixed shift pattern
- Permanent role – Employed status
- Regular overtime available paid at time and a half, Sundays and Bank Holidays paid at double time
- Secure on site Car and Bike parking
- Free tea, coffee and soup
- We care membership, which includes easy access to 24/7 GP Consultations, mental health support, get fit programs and much more
- Company pension – automatically enrolled after 12 weeks
Working within a Manufacturing environment, you will assist with the production of UPVC products which include doors, windows, patios and showers.
Some of the tasks will involve heavy lifting.
This is an active role, involving standing, and manual handling activities throughout the full shift.
The ideal candidate:
Previous experience of working within a similar environment would be an advantage.
- Experience using power tools / hand tools would be desirable, but not essential. Full training will be provided.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Able to follow company Health and Safety policies.
- Good understanding of written and spoken English.
*To apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com specifying which shift you would prefer on application.*