Customer Service AdvisorPosted on: January 11, 2022
Job role/ Responsibilities
- Greet all visitors to site in a cheerful and professional manner ensuring they are looked after and not kept waiting.
- Deal with confidential calls, post and paperwork in a discreet manner.
- Use the company format to receive and make all calls, maintaining a bright and positive approach and a professional attitude that reflects the Euramax image.
- Demonstrate to our customer that we are prepared to do everything possible to assist and help, without exception.
- Ensure orders and spare part orders are processed accurately and within the agreed timescales.
- Progress customer requests with internal and external departments and be capable of questioning and challenging where necessary to improve on results.
- Manage all aftersales and queries within the agreed timescales. Understand the issue, give advice, demonstrate knowledge of spare parts, replacements, etc.
- Respond to e-mails from customers and internal departments in a clear and professional manner and within the agreed timescales.
- Any other administrative duties as required, including updating information on all systems used within the department, reporting, updating of engineer visits, processing quotes and any other ad hoc duties.
- Proven experience within a sales and/or customer service department.
- Commitment to excellent customer service including awareness of specific customer needs.
- Good administration and organisational skills, with a good memory.
- Able to deal with all customer issues and queries professionally.
- Have a professional manner at all times.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Able to organise and prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Accuracy – excellent attention to detail.
- Have a good commitment to team work and be a good team player.
- Must have a willingness to multi-skill within the department and business as required.
- Demonstrate empathy, be approachable and helpful. Confident and polite and show loyalty and respect.
- Ensure the office environment is tidy and follow a clear desk policy.
- Flexibility is essential as the role is varied.
- MS Office – (Excel knowledge preferable)
Communications & working relationships
- Customer Support Engineers
- Senior Engineers
- Internal departments e.g. Quality, Production, Warehouse and Design
*To apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.*